Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, January 22

Some Nice Down Time :-)

Sorry I had to re-create my Blog....I promise I won't forget the password this time! This will be a long one just to catch up....but they won't all be novels!!

Hmmm...where to start? I have to say, the past month as been WONDERFUL! I've had some much needed down time, got to help Tye start his agency, and get to just enjoy being married! November was a rough month for me - I was home for a total of 3 days....and it was slightly wearing. So some off-time was needed to keep my sanity.

Mexico was awesome! Great friends, great atmosphere, and just an all around great time!

Goofing around with my girls on the beach

Playing on the beach in Isla Mujeres

We didn't really have time for a Honeymoon (and gosh, we've traveled so much this year, it's really ok....), because we made it back just in time for Christmas! We had to do all our holiday shopping in 2 days....lovely. Christmas is one of my favorite times of year! I love the lights...and I swear, it smells like Christmas outside!!! Mmmmm......!

We went to a holiday service with a bunch of our friends, and Tye's paternal side definitely came out!! He'll be such a good dad someday! (SOMEDAY....I didn't say now, people!!!)


Playing with Maddox :-)

That takes us to New Years....and Tye and I spent New Year's Eve in New York! That was so much fun! Getting to work with Ryan Seacrest and Dick Clark was so surreal! I still couldn't believe they asked me....(I still think it had to be some sort of accident!!). We were in New York for the entire week, so we had lots of time to play. It's definitely one of my favorite places to visit! It was definitely a great way to start the year...and hopefully is the sign of a great 2010! But I'll be honest....2009 will be a really tough year to beat.....

My welcome into 2010!!

That should catch us up...!! Tye and I are packing for Arkansas right now to visit his sister, brother-in-law and kiddos. Have a great weekend! Talk soon! XOXO












15 comments:

Raquel said...

Hey Melissinha ... nice blog! It's been great following you on FB.

Have you been to the Med ? What about Tahiti ? When you are ready for the loooonngggg far away honeymoon I will be glad to help you with it if you like. That's my expertise and I would be honored to share it with you :-)

You too keep doing what you're doing : enjoying life, smiling and loving each other. That's what it's all about ... you're great!

Best,

Raquel Lowe

PS: Thank you again for posting the instructions for the Red Cross Campaign to help Haiti on your FB status. Thanks, madam.

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I love all of the pictures...you guys are SO cute!!! I am so glad you are blogging...will be fun to keep up with you this way. :)

Kayla Bergeron Photography said...

Love the pictures! Looks like yall had a great time! Congrats on everything you've accomplished, look forward to reading more blogs!

Love from Texas said...

SOOO excited to see your blog! we live in Dallas and just LOVED watching you on DWTS!

Haolegurl07 said...

So happy you'll be blogging! I've been following u since u were on the bachelor and I just LOVE you! You have such a wonderful personality and an infectious smile! Keep being who u are! And congrats on getting married!

CIakan

Toni said...

Great blog. Thanks for keeping us updated. Yes 2009 was a great year for you but it will only get better! So happy to see you and Tye so happy. You make a great couple!!! Looking forward hearing more great things!

Anonymous said...

Funny thing about you saying Tye is going to be a great dad, and "not now." Your cousin-in-law Erika had a dream last week that you were pregnant...

Robert said...

Hi melissa- you look so happy in all your pics!! I followed you on the bachelor and dancing with the stars, admire your perseverance and gracefulness. You truly have a dazzking smile and exuberant personality, hope 2010 brings more good things your way!!!

Hana said...

Hi Melissa,
You are so sweet. I look up to you 100 percent.
Thanks so much for joining blogger,
Hana

Chione said...

Melissa and Tye - so happy for you both. =) Looking forward to getting to spend some time in 2010 getting to know you better and maybe meeting out at the lake. We'll have our hands full with our gift coming in March but we'll do our best!

Stacey said...

Congratulations! Marriage has made you glow. Came across your blog randomly, then you realized you're THE Melissa who I cheered and yelled at the tv for. Great to see you blogging.

Anonymous said...

you are so adorable! loved you when you were on the dallas cowboy cheerleaders and of course dwts!

Unknown said...

Hi there,

So happy to have come across your blog, looks like things are going great!! woohoo =) I too, welcome 2010, I think its going to be a great year!!

Aubrey

Sidder Bidder Widder said...

Hi Melissa,
I think this blog is amazing! I am 14 and I am your biggest fan ever! On twitter, my username is @MelRyFan . You may remember me...:-) Anyways, I just wanted to say you are amazing and beautiful and I wish you nothing but the best in life. :-) Also, if you EVER come to Oregon, please tweet about it! I REALLY want to meet you!

Love,
Sydney

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa..WE NEED AN UPDATE :o)

Post a Comment